The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Ways to make money as a student -
1. Apply for new scholarships and grants.
2. Offer your services as a tutor.
3. Get paid to take notes.
4. See if your college participates in the Federal Work Study Program.
5. Look for off-campus research trials.
6. Sell your textbooks at the end of the term.
7. Offer your cleaning and laundering services.
8. Set up a recycling center on your dorm room floor.
9. Get a part-time job at a local shop.
10. Baby-sit or nanny for local families.
11. Sell your stuff online.
12. Write online.
13. Start a YouTube channel.
14. Turn your hobbies into a business.
15. Rent a room.
16. Look for used books.