The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Firstly, following are the food to eat for nutritions -
1. Eat a variety of vegetables.
2. Eat a variety of fruits.
3. Include whole grains in your daily life.
4. A woman should drink about 2.2 litres (9 cups) of water in a day.
5. Opt for fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
6. Have rich protein in a diet like beans, means, nuts, eggs, peas, seeds or soy products.
7. Use healthy oils like olive oil.
Calcium, dietary fibre, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C are important nutrients you must include in your diet.
Women should also opt for food habits that help to maintain metabolism as hormones tend to drop after the age of 40, and leads to increase sugar level as insulin also drops. Hence, the risk of being fat increases so add fibre in your diet, which includes - berries, nuts or whole grains. Follow the things below to increase metabolism -
1. Eat breakfast daily
3. Drink cold water
4. Sleep well.