Finding suggestive of polycystic ovaries what it means and please tell home remedies to cure it , and is it dangerous for health | Candider
Finding suggestive of polycystic ovaries what it means and please tell home remedies to cure it , and is it dangerous for health
29th Feb 2020 10:40 am
Following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
1. Lose weight - Weight management is important for women with PCOS. You do not need to lose weight if your body mass index is already considered "normal" or "healthy".
2. Improve your eating habits - Eat a more balanced diet filled with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
3. Stay active - Regular exercise can help you maintain your weight, but in addition to that, physical activity itself can help your body lower blood sugar levels.
4. Quit smoking - If you currently smoke or use other tobacco products, quit as soon as possible.
5. Regulate your menstrual cycle - Heavy and irregular periods are a common symptom of PCOS, so many treatments are aimed at regulating your menstrual cycle.
6. Improve your body's ability to ovulate - PCOS often reduces fertility in women, making it more difficult to get pregnant.
7. Check into diabetes medications - Metformin is a medication usually used to treat type 2 diabetes.
8. Attack excessive male hormone - If you want to control PCOS symptoms related to the excess of androgen hormone in your body.
9. Target unwanted hair directly - Decreasing your androgen levels should slow down or stop excessive hair growth.
10. Ask your doctor about laparoscopic ovarian drilling.
Visit here for more help -