The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
The supply chain of biscuit company -
1. Suppliers of flour, butter, sugar and other ingredients sell these raw materials to the manufacturers.
2. These ingredients then converted into the finished product.
3. The manufacturer then supplies these finished products to ditributors.
4. Distributors sell that to the retailers.
4. Here customer visits retailers and then buys the biscuit.
Here is the catch, the difference is in the money flows, in most of the biscuit business money flows from lower to above. The retailer gets the money from the customer, kept its margin and then send money to distributors, similarly after keeping its margin distributor send it to the manufacturer then the manufacturer pays to the raw material supplier.