Following results are obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
If you want to be a good communicator than these points will help you-
1. First of all, learn to listen because listening is the basis of all good communication.
2. Then the second point is to pay attention to your conversation partner's body language.
3. Then observe how others communicate in a different context because it's important to understand your audience.
4. Don't be afraid of silence.
5. Find common ground even in argument.
6. Always be prepared and know that what you are talking about because Knowing your subject matter will put you at easy side and make it easier to communicate your ideas to others.
7. Suddenly if you want to change the subject, always use a verbal bridge. It will help you.
8. Always frame your thoughts in the best way as you can.
9. Always feel confident.
10. And the last one is to keep your mind relax.