The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Follow the steps below -
1. Eat a healthy, nutritious diet to help your body grow.
Incorporate more protein into your diet.
2. Eat an egg every day if you're not allergic to them.
3. Consume a serving of dairy each day to support your growth.
4. Take calcium and vitamin supplements if your doctor says it's okay.
5. Maintain good posture to show your full height.
6. Exercise 30 minutes daily for healthy bones and muscles.
7. Get a good night's sleep every night so your body can repair itself.
8. Treat illnesses as soon as you feel sick because they slow your growth.
9. Lie down and stretch out with both arms over your head.
10. Do upper body twists while lying down on your back.
11. Lie down, reach above your head, and lift your hips off the floor.
12. Lie on your stomach and extend your arms and legs.
Source - https://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Taller