How to make a great CV to apply for core company internships ? What should be exact format, while I am pursuing B.Tech Automobile III Year ? | Candider
How to make a great CV to apply for core company internships ? What should be exact format, while I am pursuing B.Tech Automobile III Year ?
22nd Feb 2020 7:26 pm
The following result is obtained by our expert's opinion:
Always keep you CV of one page in size, for this don't describe anything too much and don't mention irrelevant things.
Follow the steps below to create a good CV -
1. Make your CV easily readable in 1 minute.
2. Don't use too many font sizes, use only two font sizes.
3. Use only bold and normal fonts, don't use italic or other font styles.
4. Use only a single type of font in the whole CV.
5. Don't make it more colourful, make it formal.
6. Remember try to avoid to attach your photograph.
Content of a CV -
1. Your name, contact details like email, phone and city you reside.
2. Very short details of yours. Who you are and what you do?
3. Academic details.
4. Co-curriculum activities and internships.
6. Awards and certification (only relevant ones).
7. Remember, no need for personal details.