The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Following are some ways to whiten teeth at home:
1) Use Teeth Whitening Strips.
2) Use an IDA-approved whitening toothpaste.
3) Brush your teeth with baking soda by adding baking soda to your regular toothpaste.
4) Rinse your mouth with a 1.5%-3% hydrogen peroxide solution.
5) Brush and floss your teeth twice a day for maintaining the best dental health.
6) Gargle with mouthwash to prevent stains from leftover bacteria.
7) Schedule dental cleanings every 6 months to remove deep stains.
8) Limit your consumption of foods or beverages that stain your teeth. For example, Cola, Soy Sauce, Red Wine, etc.
9) Avoid using any acidic or herbal whitening remedies and consult your dentist first.
For more detail - https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Whiter-Teeth-at-Home