The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Following steps should be taken to recover India's economy from slowdown -
1. Real financial data should be disclosed by the government among the public so that effective policy can be made.
2. By disclosing honest data will increase credibility and trust among the globe, which will result in an increase in foreign investment.
3. India is in need to fix its banking system honestly and quickly.
4. Potential of the construction sector should be increased.
5. Railway should be properly managed to make it more profitable without a burden on the public.
6. Encouragement should be done for foreign investment in rural areas.
7. The government should react actively, as China's economy is moving toward Vietnam, not India.
8. Cleaning of NBFC should be done
9. Disinvestment should be done rapidly.