The following result is obtained by our expert's opinion:
Clearly, it is unfair to compare Realme 5i with Realme 5s and 5pro, as Realme 5i is the most inferior among them.
Realme 5 Pro is the best among them, understand it by following pros and cons -
Realme 5 Pro -
• Large screen with small cutout, excellent contrast.
• Stunning design, splash resistant body
• Outstanding battery life
• Snappy performance, great for gaming
• The main camera snaps high-quality images day and night
• The portrait shots are impressive
• Impressive video quality on all resolutions
• A dedicated MicroSD slot, 3.5mm jack, FM radio
• Limited regional availability
• The macro and ultrawide shots are uninspiring
• EIS is only available at 1080@30fps
• Nice-looking and solid design, splash-resistant body.
• Big and bright enough screen.
• Uncontested battery life.
• Excellent performance, great even for gaming.
• Upgraded main camera, it's even better now.
• Realme promises an upgrade to ColorOS 7 based on Android 10
• Screen is low-res and might appear grainy to some.
• Outdated micro-USB connector instead of USB-C.
• The macro and ultra-wide cameras are underwhelming.