The following result is obtained by our Internet research Algorithm:
• Redmi work at 5% profit margin. Due to less profit margin, the company runs ads on their smartphone.
• You can't completely shut down these ads.
• Mostly out of stock in online flash sales.
• Available to buy offline with full support.
• Heating issue.
• IPS LCD screen is better in Redmi.
• Realme work at 3% profit margin. Due to less profit margin, the company runs ads on their smartphone.
• You can completely shut down these ads in settings.
• Available in stock in online flash sales.
• Not available to buy offline at such level.
• Heating issue is in Realme as well but they manage it so that you can't feel that.
• Very frequent launches will make you feel outdated.
• Less resale value.
• Go for only AMOLED screen if you are choosing Realme.