Following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Government has completely ignored the current facts of unemployment, recession, and economic crisis in India. They seem that it is very ordinary time for the country. No bold step has been taken by the government.
One-line review – Very ignorant budget.
Highlights of this budget 2020 are –
1. A new tax regime has been announced, which claims no tax till income of ₹5 Lakhs per annum. (Contains many conditions).
2. 70 deductions have been removed.
3. Companies are no longer required to pay Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT).
4. Bank deposit insurance has been increased from ₹1 lakh to ₹5 lakhs.
5. Govt. want to sell its stakes in LIC via public offering.
6. Degree level full fledged courses by institute top ranked by NIRF, to benefit underprivileged students.
7. Chennai – Bangaluru expressway and Bangaluru suburban rail project to be started.
Rest of the things were totally about the process and there is nothing about actions.