Some best strategies used by edtech to attract more customers and unique offerings in todays market to attract customers? | Candider
Some best strategies used by edtech to attract more customers and unique offerings in todays market to attract customers?
2nd May 2020 4:28 pm
The following result is obtained by our expert's opinion:
You can opt for any of the following options as an ed-tech startup -
• Integrate with any institute or any corporate brand this will help you to get good recognition among the customers.
• Offer basic industry-driven courses for free and other important courses at a very less price to attract new customers.
• Your courses and other offerings are required to be very practical and there should be a major difference introduced in a user before and after using your course. This means your courses are required to be very knowledgeable.
• Pickup unique hobbies and create innovative job opportunities for users by offering innovative courses in unique unrecognised fields (as there is a need for every kind of talent in the industry). Create and use the industrial connection for that.
• It is not compulsory to integrate with big industrial brands, integration with a wide number of small startups will also help to get good recognition. As the ultimate aim is to provide exposure and opportunities to users.