The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Following are some major financial need of rural India -
1. Development in education infrastructure
2. Foreign investment in rural areas of India.
3. Better agriculture sales management system.
4. Development of adequate credit system for rural India.
5. Improvement in agriculture marketing.
6. Need for opportunities in non-farming activities.
7. Honest implementation of land reform.
8. Special measure to alleviate poverty.
9. Improvement in standard of living.