The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
It is not possible, as Elon Musk needs to be a citizen of India first, and have to fight the elections for being a member of parliament in house of people or being selected for the council of states under parliament.
If Elon Musk were Prime minster of India, the following steps would be taken by him -
1. He will take steps to move India to 100% renewable energy.
2. You will be seeing Tesla all around.
3. Significant increase in the ISRO's budget, for faster research and make humans multi-planetary.
4. He will impose restrictions on the use of AI.
5. He will do something for health care. He got Neuralink.
6. Rockets would be economical in price.
7. ISRO would have merged with SpaceX.
8. You will see The Boring Company everywhere and India will be traffic-free.
9. The education system would have been based more on skills or interest.
Major changes apart of the above would be difficult to be seen, as Elon Musk always been sector-specific and less likely to been seen as all-round socialist. Prime minister of India mostly do the work of making decisions, he proposed changes but most of the works are being done by ministries for implementation.