What should be an ideal timetable for average students preparing for competitive exams be like ? | Candider
What should be an ideal timetable for average students preparing for competitive exams be like ?
30th Jan 2020 10:25 pm
Following result is obtained by our expert’s opinion:
We have seen timetable not doing such a fine job when it comes to scheduling the routine. We will advice you to create a chart of tasks everyday that you want to complete that day. Follow these steps for better help:
1. Create a chart of task on simple paper and place it in front of the place where you usually take rest or spend maximum time.
2. People use to procrastinate tasks mentioned in timetable, here there will be no time limit of any task, you just have to complete it anyhow in a day.
3. Start with assigning number of tasks less than your capacity, so that you will find yourself motivated after completing it.
4. For developing habit start adding fun tasks to you chart also, this can include playing and other fun tasks.
5. Increase your tasks' limit whenever you find it achievable.
6. Chart will play multiple role like helping in reminding you about any work you want to do.
Be self motivated first to get the best results from yourself.
Best of luck.