The following result is obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
Acne is primarily a hormonal condition driven by androgenic hormones, which becomes active during the teenage years. Sensitive to such hormones, combined with bacteria present on our skin, and fatty acids in oil glands, cause acne.
Following are some other causes of acne:
1) Fluctuating hormone levels around the time of menstruation. (women)
2) Picking or touching existing acne lesions
3) Clothing (for example, hats and sports helmets).
Best ways to cure acne are as follows:
1) Wash your face twice daily with a benzoyl peroxide cleanser.
2) Spot treat acne with a benzoyl peroxide gel.
3) Wash your face using oils such as caster oil, olive oil, egg oil, etc.
4) Exfoliate your face.
5) Always apply a moisturizer.
6) Use a sheet or face mask.
7) Avoid touching your face.
8) Eat healthy.